Monday 28 January 2013

Lotus Vegetarian Restaurant

My family got some free vouchers for a meal at Lotus Vegetarian Restaurant, and the expiry date was at the end of this month.



So, although it's a rather distant place for us, we headed there with Uncle Qiu some time last week.


Lotus Vegetarian Restaurant
Location: 201 Balestier Road, #02-00 Quality Hotel
Contact: 62540090
Opening Hours: Daily 11:30am to 3:00pm & 5:30pm to 10pm

We had steamboat; ordered soup base Tom Yam and Herbal.
I felt that the Tom Yam was exceptionally spicy - way too spicy for many!



Buffet Style.
We will get our own prefered ingredients and they will top up the soup for us.
As long as we finish our food, I believe the price will be $19 per pax - a pretty reasonable.

They don't offer that great variety of ingredients.
Although they do serve desserts like Ice-Cream, had a section on Salads and Tim Sum respectively too!











Youngest brother and I :)


Brothers :)


My happy family :D


On a side note,
If you are planning to have your meal on a weekend here, I will highly recommend you to call in advance to reserve seats unless you prefer to queue and wait for hours - which I dont think it's very nice?

I felt that they could have better service, with friendlier staff.

Yet to be honest, I doubt I will head back there anytime soon if not for free vouchers.
Yes, one thing is that I'm lazy to travel that far for food;
another, it's not that worth it given it's variety.

They do have good ambience though.
Just my personal opinion! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment