Monday 7 January 2013

Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.

Once upon a time, I affirmed with my everything that I would do all to make you regret.
They say things that don’t kill you would definitely make you stronger.
Indeed. I thought that that would kill me, that you would kill me.

Then I realized, I was wrong.
To forgive but not to forget - things happened and we couldn’t undo them.
I know I may seem as a loser on the surface, ranting on the same damn old thing that wont change a thing. Freak. Loser. It’s just hard for this, to me.

Give time time, it would get better one day.
We know. It’s just hard now.
Nickie, I’m feeling a little bad now. In fact, horrible.
A game that I took part in unknowingly, and he won.

Please let this gives me strength instead.
I have faced the worst, I just need to overcome this hurdle that’s bothering and affecting me this badly.
I will become better, wiser, and happier.

Give me reminders. I don’t want things like this to destroy me.


“Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.”
I need to find that peace, within me, more than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment