Wednesday 12 December 2012

Catching up with Good Old Friends

We celebrated Jon Foo's 21st Birthday in advanced.
Christine and I would not be around on the actual day. Damn.

So we first went to Pizza Bar at Holland Village for Dinner.
44 Jalan Merah Saga
278116
Contact No: 6479 6059


This contemporary pizza bar has stylish wooden furniture and a striking brown-and-white cow hide running along the ceiling and down one wall.


They do serve Vegetarian Food too!
Jun Rong and I shared this Strawberry Cocktail.
Spotlight, Jon Foo!
They are currently having this 2 is better than 1 offer during their Happy Hours.
That is you get 2 drinks at the price of 1; but only selective drink.
Our cocktail wasn't entitled to this offer; sob.

I thought the pizza tasted quite well; but the crust was too hard that day. I was having such a hard time cutting them, I gave up after awhile and ate them with my hand. Unglam.



Moving on, we went for dessert.
Jun Rong and I shared this contemporary dessert, which was way too fusion for us.
Like what Jun Rong said, at least we have a taste of how contemporary dessert should taste like.
But once was enough. It was bad that I got a dessert that I do not like at all.
I thought Jon and Christine's dessert were much better.
Awww~ So sweet!

I fall in love with these at first sight. It's like a must-try if you are there.
If only that I love their dessert, I would definitely bring my next love there. It's super romantic and cozy! We could cuddle there all day and talk about everything under the sun.
#Daydreammode.
Oh, we met Jon and Jun Rong's SAF friends there too - Ian and BC. Lovely!

And finally, Jon had some craving so went to Wala Cafe Bar.


Well, I dont drink. In fact, I do not know to appreciate them at all. What a waste I know. I just dont really like the taste.

I have been to Holland Village many times.
In fact, I was there many times when working in ANZ Bank because it was one of the place where our shuttle buses will drop us at.
But I never that Holland Village is that HAPPENING.

Its laid back atmosphere and nightly live music is a no wonder that it draws the crowd even on weekdays.
Thank you Christine for introducing so many stunning places to us!

I hope Jon Foo enjoyed himself that night as much as I did.
Happy Birthday in advanced my love. You have been such an amazing friend and I wish your dreams and wishes will come true soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment