Tuesday 12 March 2013

Zi Zai Vegetarian at Yishun

YAY! Finally we met up to celebrate all February Babies :D


We went Zi Zai Vegetarian for dinner.

Zi Zai Vegetarian Location: #01-10, Block 236, Yishun Ring Road 
Contact: 63654419 
Opening Hours: Daily 7.30am - 9.45pm


Spinach with Abalone; Hotplate Tofu & Mai Pian Abalone respectively.
I felt that the last dish was too sweet for my taste.


She was super cute; felt awkward that she was the only one wearing shorts!


Pei Lian Jiejie - aka lame queen!


Another shot of Hui Xin and I! :D




Galton said the curry was free so he went to take 2 small bowls - joker luh!


Our birthday cake! HAHAHA.
Wayyyyyyyyy too crispy I could barely taste the yam.

Claypot Eggplant (Brinjal)
I thought this was a must try - a very special dish :D


We were still so hungry so a few of us ordered Roti Prata - Original, Egg and Cheese!
I ordered Cheese flavoured. And I like it quite a lot :D
Maybe that's mainly because I am a big fan of cheese.


P.S. I know that the quality of the food doesn't do justice here.
We were busy catching up; I will probably do a better review next time I'm there ya!

Then again, they serve a myriad range of food!
Plus, they were rather affordable! Each of only came to pay less than $10!

I hope we can all have time for more activities soon!
CAN BOND YAY YAY YAY!

On a side note, they surprised me with a birthday card, AWWWW! :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment