Friday 8 March 2013

Singapore Chinggay 2013


 It's my first year volunteering for Chinggay for crowd control.

We went for cupcakes before starting work! :D
YUMMY :D:D:D

I love the Red Velvet (Extreme Top) and the Cookies and Cream so so much!
http://www.twelvecupcakes.com


 Am so glad I made the right choice to join them this year!

I had so much fun, not only when doing my duty (that CISCO uncle and aunty were so entertaining!), but also I get to watch the performance!

Was initially watching the performance at the free standing area - but not a good view.
So ...


We went gate crashing!
Literally went to where the audience were.

We were so close to the performers! :D









Desmond, Miao Hui, Song qi and I! :D


I'm actually pointing to the fireworks behind! LOL

Photo Credit: Jon!

I didn't manage to take any good photos with my damn S3.
So if you would like to enjoy better and nicer Chinggay photos, do click the following link: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151314989372705.463199.517152704&type=1

Remember to hit the like button if you think it's well taken! :D
Appreciate that!

It was a tiring but fruitful day!
Desmond introduced this 4pic1word game to me and now I'm so addicted to it. >.<
We were so desperate to solve that question we actually randomly approached a stranger for assistance! Desmond claimed that he saw him playing the same game too. LOL.
Making friends just like that uh; 21st Century people ~

No comments:

Post a Comment