Thursday 25 October 2012

Extension of 1 Hour for USS Halloween Nights 2


Perhaps I am a little slow, but I just saw this being posted by Resort World at Sentosa: http://www.facebook.com/ResortsWorldatSentosa

Well, how unlucky could I be right?
Although I am not too sure if an additional 1 hour will help a lot, but definitely an additional ride or house is good!

Crowd control is definitely needed next year I suppose.
Not just to sell as many tickets as they want; and couldn't deliver it or satisfy MOST customers.
That's just bad.

I saw some of the really funny things that people feedback about.

Here it is;
 LOL; LOOK AT THE PART WHERE THE GHOSTS START TO HIDE WHEN IT WAS DRIZZLING

Seriously? :(

Totally Agree!

& Remember I mentioned apart the complimentary tickets from the following event?

They promised us that the tickets are available for entrance on ANY days.
Which was rather weird because there is a validity date stated on the tickets.
When we called Resort World Sentosa, they just pass the calls to one another. & finally they decided to push the blame to the Cathay. Well Done.

Spoilt my image of Resort World totally.
& not to mention, the Cathay have yet to contact us to date. Oh well.
Just upset.

I am not saying that their events are a boo-boo. In fact I have to compliment that I really like the effects and their ability to transform the whole place into such a great-atmosphere in an hour or so. But what came after, the way their handle their customers and pushing the blame away are just so unprofessional.

No comments:

Post a Comment