Thursday 21 February 2013

Roma's Deli Vegetarian - Bugis & Ah Boys to Men 2


I went a date with my cousin, Yue Shi for the first time as our initial plans with other cousins were being cancelled.

Managed to met Ron in the noon before he flew off the next day. And I just came to realised we went to the same school, same course. I'm like walking the same path, after him. LOL.
From same PSLE score, to AJC, then NUS FASS.
Albeit we aren't taking the same major.

Yue Shi was really disappointed that morning as we had to cancel our initial plans. And so, I agreed to accompany her out because PSLE is coming soon and she would not be able to afford time for outing.
#singaporean'sfate.

We first went for a movie at Suntec City.
Suntec is currently under some minor renovation and we had to take a big turn to enter. Damn.

We watched Ah Boys to Men 2; something that I have been craving for so long. :)
I'm always a big fan of Jack Neo's movie; or rather, I am a big fan of local talents. :D

And I love movies like this, where you e the characters in the movie grow, for better.
My favourite actor wuld be Lobang - 王伟良
It is not that I have a thing for "bad guys" who are full of nonsense and crazy ideas, but the fact that he is a loyal one. Loyalty is a plus plus point! <3
Like I have shared in SW tutorial, I rather Tord doing the wrong thing than Gregory not doing anything at all!


Jack Neo just shared the news that there will be Ah Boys to Men 3. Kudoos! I just hope that it is still a as fun one :)
They have all been posted to different places ald. So I'm not too sure if they are shifting focus to a new batch of people or whatsoever. In any case, I'm looking forward to it. :D


Yue Shi was craving for Roma Deli's baked rice, and so, we headed there next for dinner.


My expectations were high, and it is located in the food paradise. This place is located in the Shaw Towers, opposite Suntec City.

Roma's Deli Vegetarian Location: #01-23, 100 Beach Road
Shaw Towers Contact: 62934585
Opening Hours: Daily 11:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.





We ordered a set meal, served with mushroom soup, a drink, garlic bread and a main course.
The set meal cost only $11.00 and I felt that it is really worth the price.

Yet, I felt the meal was quite a disappointment.
The mushroom soup was rather blend, no aroma.
And the bread, it was just rough and hard.


I ordered the Bacon Mushroom Baked Rice.
The bacon was just tasteless mock meat, and it was bad.

I barely finished half of it. :(
Maybe I'm a little too picky when it comes to Italian Food - Yes, I'm quite a big fan of it.

If you have yet to be there, you should.
The price is considered fairly cheap!
Well, my subjective preference may differ quite a lot from many.
So do let me know your feedback or other must try dishes if you are heading there. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment