Sunday 7 April 2013

Veganburg @ Eunos


Vegan Burg
Location: 44 Jalan Eunos
Contact: 68446868
Opening Hours: Daily 10:00am-11:00pm





Burger: Hawaiian Pineapple Burger.
Price: $6.85
Set: $10.85 (A drink and fries)
Remarks: Perhaps it was my braces that made things difficult for me, I did not enjoy my meal as much as I thought I would! :(
Burger was so-so, nothing too special about the patty (maybe I'm not a big fan of mock meat to begin with) but supreme quality of the bread! :D
And Fries definitely tasted better than those in Mac!

They have other burgers too: http://www.veganburg.com/menu/



I like this picture a lot by the way!
My dearests - Gordon, Aaron, Jiamin <3

Jiamin treated me to this meal :D
The couple was late by the way. It was those rare days when I reached on time and someone else was later than me :/

And Gordon shared something silly he did when he was younger!
Read about them on his tumblr HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment