Monday 8 April 2013

Nick Vujicic - My new HERO


My new favourite: White Chocolate Mocha. I fall in love with first sip. But why decided to filter it to a black and white shot?

It has been busy week and days ahead might be worst - Finals in a month time and are the deadlines for reports, projects etc. are approaching.

Yes, I could hardly breathe. I'm tired.
There are nights when I just feel like smashing my Mac and just go to sleep.
SSA is the worst; my report is heading no where.
To make things uglier, my memory card got corrupted and I couldn't retrieve any videos back. Yes, all gone just like that.

I slept my day away that day. I don't know where to start from.
On top of that, things hit me that kinda trigger back certain nightmares.
Things didn't go my way. Days were just BAD.

Then I was looking for motivation.
I chanced upon a video by Nick Vujicic. 
(P.s. Youtube is being an ass now; I cant share the video that I had watched)
I may not know him literally, but he's my new hero. I have learnt so much from him.
As long as we don't give up, there's hope. 

I have got to forgive people who have hurt me, only then it will start to heal. 


Things got better after; I find joy in little things that happened in my everyday life. I was happier than before.
God, Allah, whoever, the omnipotent being sent beautiful things around me - the little boy who entertained me, this gentleman who offered me his seat because he felt that I needed more than he does, and the list goes on.

When I need strength, I know who to fall back on.
For that, I'm blessed and loved.


On a side note, it's amazing how the post about CONFESSIONS became my second most popular post!
The KTV review wasn't a surprise because it has been an old post so it accumulated to more than 400 views.
But this CONFESSIONS Post hit more than 100 views in just one day.
Well, other than reflecting that my readers are kpo (I'm joking!); it shows how much you guys care about the real me.

Okay, the last part doesn't make sense at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment