Monday 15 April 2013

"Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed"

As the title suggested, this isn't a great period of my life now. And perhaps, I have been expecting too much.

Late submission for assignment, finals in less than 2 weeks, unplanned activities, just too overwhelming and none seem to be on the right track. Not to mention, I have been feeling rather lethargic these days. Yes, I have not been getting adequate rest and that explains why I look so pale these days. Boo~!



I went for k-session with my dearest. You know how much I love her; the picture above will tell you everything.
I fall sick once I reached the place; I have no idea why. I couldn't hear myself there, and my dearest just have to stand my horrible singing. I gave up after awhile. I really wonder how those contestants perform so well despite the fact that they were running a fever etc.
Then my dearest gave me the motivation just so when I needed it the most.

Thank you for being the one person who understands me best in this world. Thank you for always believing in me and taking those extra miles with me, never leaving me alone. I love you more than these three words could express. :')


And my dearest Joshua came back, like finally! YAY. Okay, he is as irritating as ever. Yet, bringing much joy. Thank you for that little souvenir although you said I look like a kid with that.
Well, I may not confide many things to you, but you are one person who can bring me laughters with all your nonsense! And I'm thankful that you were and will always be there. See you later!


On a side note, I saw this on FB. I thought it was pretty interesting albeit I wont be able to learn as much if I were to draw up lessons learnt from this show personally.

As you get older you will find that life isn’t necessarily any easier or harder than you thought it was going to be; it’s just that the easy and the hard aren’t exactly the way you had anticipated, and don’t always occur when you expect them to.
This isn’t a bad thing; it makes life interesting. At times. If we were rationale as to view it that way.
BUT, with a positive attitude you will always be pleasantly surprised.

"When you stop expecting things to be a certain way, you can appreciate them for what they are. Ultimately you will realize that life’s greatest gifts are rarely wrapped the way you expected."

I will learn to appreciate little things more, but I shall end of with a little prayer here. Dear god, I need strength to believe my calling, to believe in myself, and strive for the better.
Without expectations, will one really still able to strive as hard?

Dilema. This post doesn't even make sense no more.
“Where do I want to go next?”

No comments:

Post a Comment