Tuesday 6 November 2012

Only through love and friendship, can we create the illusion for the moment we are not alone

Dear friend, you asked me if i ever felt this moment when I don't feel like saying anything at all.

Yes, I did. I have ever get these times too. When I don't want to talk to anybody, don’t want to smile and don’t want to pretend to be happy. But at the same time I don’t know exactly what’s wrong either. There isn’t a way to explain it to someone who doesn’t already understand. If I could want anything in the world, then it would be to be alone. People have stopped being comforting and being alone never was. At least when I am alone no one will constantly ask me what is wrong and there isn’t anyone who won’t take ‘I don’t know’ for an answer. I felt the way you are right now, hoping the feeling will pass soon and that you will be able to be yourself again. Albeit until then, all you can do is wait.


It's okay to feel down at times. We all know there are full of ups and downs in life.
Maybe we do know the reason or reasons deep down, but we chose to run away from them.
Maybe we just don't want to inflict more pain on ourselves, maybe we just aren't brave enough to face whatever that is haunting us.
But to your second question, no. HELL NO.
I dont think you should feel that way at all. I guess you just want to be alone.
Nobody is pretending to care when they aren't deep down. They do my dear, they care genuinely for you. They are concerned about your well-being, they are concerned about your happiness!


I know that feeling will go away soon.
Maybe you are facing tremendous pressure right now and you just want to run away from it.
I'm just guessing. I mean, only you know the reason deep down.
And dear friend, you are an awesome person. I salute you for holding on to so many responsibilities even when you aren't oblige to.
Just remember, we only live this life once. Live it the way you want it to be, not the way others put their expectations on you.

You are in my prayer; I hope to see you throwing all these negativities away real soon.
Felt like giving you a hug now. :( *hugggggg
Please be okay.

Embrace life once again my dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment